Re: Anyone using gcc-2.95 pre on win95?

I've seen this problem, but it went away when I upgraded to one of the July
development snapshots.  It's strange that only your version of cpp was
affected and not the egcs version.  Upgrading also fixed a PATH problem
where bash would ignore one of my paths, and a problem with the compilers
reading the specs file.

At 05:19 PM 7/9/99 , you wrote:
>Is there anyone using my gcc-2.95-pre snapshots on a Win9x machine?
>John Fortin just reported a bizarre problem -- sometimes gcc will
>simply ignore certain include files and go on to the next include!
>
>Please let me know if anyone else has seen this phenomenon; if so,
>the first step is to see if there's something in common in system
>setups that maybe causing it, bugs in Win9x, bugs in cygwin, and so
>on.
>
>Regards,
>Mumit
>

>--