Re: Anyone using gcc-2.95 pre on win95?

"K. Haley" <khaley@bigfoot.com> writes:
> I've seen this problem, but it went away when I upgraded to one of the July
> development snapshots.  It's strange that only your version of cpp was
> affected and not the egcs version.  Upgrading also fixed a PATH problem
> where bash would ignore one of my paths, and a problem with the compilers
> reading the specs file.

Thanks for the info. John Fortin also "fixed" it by upgrading. This is
one of those bizarre ones -- we tested for unique inode numbers and
that's when it came out. Of course, I remembered the inode problem on
Win9x after spending quite a bit of time on this problem.

gcc-2.95 cpp uses inodes to optimize header access (or at least, more so
than what egcs-1.1.2 cpp did), and that's why it's showing.

Regards,
Mumit