From: McCunney, Dennis [mailto:DMcCunney@roper.com]
Sent: Wednesday, July 14, 1999 5:31 PM
To: 'Mumit Khan'
Cc: 'cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com'
Subject: RE: Tcl exposes problem with cygwin/echo?

That was roughly what I thought.  Since I have a working Win32 port of the
Tcl-Tk  8.0 from other sources, I'll just bypass the Cygwin version for any
Win32 Tcl-Tk stuff I need to do.  Bottom line: it's a Cygwin bug, and not
something the users are doing wrong.

Thanks for the confirmation.

______
Dennis