RE: Can't download FULL.exe

Dave,

The full.exe download is 13.5 MB; hence, you are getting the entire package
properly via ftp.  Perhaps your ftp software is downloading to a temporary
file first, and after successful download, tries to copy the temp file to a
file with the same filename as that what you downloaded.  It could be that
this copy operation is failing?

You mentioned that you could download other files without error.  Have you
considered downloading the files in the full-split directory and
concatenating them to make full.exe?

Just for sanity check, I attempted the full.exe download just this morning.
No problems here.

If you are still having difficulty, please let us know which ftp client
software you are using.  If you're familiar with the command-line version of
ftp, you might want to try that too...

Regards,

Mike.

---
Michael Kuhl          PixStream Incorporated
Sr. Test Designer     180 Columbia Street West
mkuhl@pixstream.com   Waterloo, ON
(519) 884-4196 X2286  N2L 3L3
(519) 884-5949 (FAX)  http://www.pixstream.com