Re: B20.1: expect: spawn -open doesn't work

--- Brian Petry <bpetry@priacc.com> wrote:

> Volker,
>
> I tried your suggestion (I think), but I still get the same failure.  Here's
> what I did (I'm a cygwin newbie):
>
> I obtained sources from the "latest" section (I assume that's B20.1).
>
> I configured with a new install directory (to make sure I wouldn't use
> libraries from my binary distribution):
>
> configure --prefix=/testinstall -v
>
> I changed tcl/win/Makefile:
> #TCL_DEFINES = -D__WIN32__ $(DEBUGDEFINES)
> TCL_DEFINES = $(DEBUGDEFINES)

It probably should be
TCL_DEFINES = -U__WIN32__ $(DEBUGDEFINES)

I won't guarantee that this will get rid of the macro definition.  It is
defined in the gcc specs file so removing the -D__WIN32__ didn't get rid of it
it just got rid of duplicate definitions.
===
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)