Re: NFS mount support

AFAIK there are at least two free implementations:

1. Samba allows PC to see Unix disks. Samba comes with Rumba (no joking
:-), which allows to see PC by Unix side. Samba is not really NFS
implementation, because it works in the Windows console (I found no way
to use Samba disks when telnet'd into NT, unless disks are mounted from
the console). But, I wish to live long enough to see Microsoft produce
something remotely resembling true multiuser OS.

2. Check http://www.truegrid.com/nfs.html - this is really free (albeit
limited) implementation of NFS for Win32. Exports PC disks to Unix, but
use it only in secure environment - I found that I can read all disk,
without regard to any other users .... It worked for me few weeks, till
I managed to install remote cvs server.

--
Tadeusz
:: The public opinion should be alarmed by its own nonexistence