Re: How to use gprof under cygwin?

Marcel Cox <marcel.cox@ibm.net> writes:
> Mumit,
>
> > I have gprof for Cygwin at:
> >

> Is that Cygwin only or does it work with mingw32 too ?

gprof works for all win32, it's profiling that doesn't ;-) Currently
Cygwin only, sorry.

There's a bit of work to be done to get the profiling support in Mingw,
but it's low on my priority list. However, given that most of the hard
work is already done for Cygwin, the rest should pretty easy; if
someone's interested in the project, please contact me.

Regards,
Mumit