OpenGL

Hi,

I'm compiling opengl programs with cygwin B20.1. On many video cards I
will get a blank window with no display while with others it works
correctly. With ATI cards it usually works at 16 Bit Color while with
my 3dlabs VX1 it works at all but 8 bit. Many cards don't work at all and
it may be related to the quality of the opengl driver of the card. Is
there a way around this so it "will" display on every video card? I know that
compiling the same programs with borland generates correct results. I've
tried both the default compiler installation and the latest version of
egcs.

Thanx,
Rob