Re: Screen-3.7.6 on Cygwin

Sorry 'bout the multiple posts. This is a test.

From the MHonArc FAQ:

         Why are attachments saved as ".bin" files?

    MHonArc uses the Content-Type field in messages to determine
    the type of data that is being processed. If data is getting
    saved to a ".bin" file, it means the data has a content-type
    of application/octet-stream. The best solution to the problem
    is have the senders of the messages label the data properly.

So, I added the following to my ".mime.types" file.

     application/x-bzip2             bz2

This is a test.

-glenn

--