RE: [HACKERS] backend freezeing on win32 fixed (I hope ;-) )

How about an additional section in the API FAQ with a list of stuff
that _isn't_ implemented, together with a note for each on whether
it isn't implemented because you haven't needed to, and if anyone does,
please send a patch, or it isn't implemented because you don't think it
_can_ be done in the Win32 environment, and if anyone figures out a way,
please send a patch?

That info is there, but it might be convenient to have it all in one
place.

______
Dennis