Reach Millions With Your Advertisement

LOW COST ADVERTISING  THAT WORKS !

We Will Assist You In Developing Your Entire Bulk E-Mail Campaign

Your AD Could Be Out Within 72 Hours reaching MILLIONS of email
addresses ! ! !

ONE WEEK SPECIAL

100,000		$ 150

250,000		$ 300

500,000		$ 450

1,000,000	$ 650

E-Mail us Today and receive an Extra 100,000 mailings for FREE
!!!

For More Information send an email or Click Here -->
specialoffer899@zipmail.com.br

Please provide Your Name and Contact Information.

IN FULL COMPLIANCE WITH THE LAW

This ad is being sent in compliance with the pending Senate bill
S. 1618, Title 3, section 301, Paragraph (a)(2)(C) For a current
status of pending legislation go to
WWW.jmls.edu/cyber/statutes/email/fedtable.html

Further transmissions to you by the sender of this email may be
stopped.... AT NO COST TO YOU.  by clicking here
-->remove899@zipmail.com.br or sending an email to
remove899@zipmail.com.br and  typing  in  the word "REMOVE" in
the subject line. We apologize for any inconvenience.