Problems with Cygwin and INFORMIX ESQL/C

I have Cygwin B20.1 and WinNT (SP4). I want to use the
UNIX-Sourcecode of a DB-Server to compile it with
Cygwin, so that I can use the server on WinNT. With
the C-Sourcefile-Part I have more or less no problem.
But I have to compile the ESQL/C-Sourcefile-Part, too.
In SCO-UNIX, I had the INFORMIX ESQL/C-Precompiler. So
I thought I take the c-files generated by the esql/c
precompiler and compile them with Cygwin. But Cygwin
has problems in finding the LIBs. I have INFORMIX
ESQL/C for NT, too. But the result was the same.
To transform the Server to Linux was no problem (says
a friend of mine).

Is there an ESQL/C-precompiler for the Cygwin-GCC ?
Or is there any other solution?

Tom.