Minor issues running ssh/sshd under NT

These are all cygwin ports, so I guess this is the right list...

I've just installed ssh/sshd 1.2.26, plus rsync 2.2, under NT4/SP5 (all
downloaded from Sergey's Web site). I now have them all working fine except
for two minor things.

1) When I run ssh1 to connect to my machine (called mortgage), it connects
and logs on fine, but I get the following warning message displayed before
the command prompt:

/usr/X11R6.4/bin/xauth: (stdin):2:  bad display name "mortgage/unix:1.0" in
"add
" command
$

Does anyone know how to get rid of this?

2) I've set sshd1 up to run as an NT service using invoker. This works, and
runs, but every time I reboot my machine I get an error box telling me about
a service not starting, and the event log displays the message:

The SSH Daemon service terminated with the following error:
The system could not find the environment option that was entered.

(note - the SSH Daemon is actually running fine!)

Again, this is very minor, but if anyone knows how to stop this happening,
I'd be very grateful.

By the way, I also tried ssh 2.0.13, but when I try to run the programs I
get complaints about not finding the entry point "_ctype_" in cygwin1.dll.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Richard Stanton