Re: commctrl.h

"Jimen Ching" <jimen@adtech-inc.com> writes:
> Hi,
>
> I noticed that 20.1 does not have this file in the include directory.  Will
> the next version have this file or is this file not supported?

You're correct that b20.1 headers are quite incomplete. Next release
will include Anders Norlander's w32api headers (the snapshots already
use those), and you can replace b20.1's includes/import-libraries
with Anders' w32api.

See http://www.acc.umu.se/~anorland/gnu-win32/ for more info. Anders
is busy working on a new release.

Regards,