Re: Strange delays - need to recompile bash for latest snapshot?

--- Philip Aston <philipa@parallax.co.uk> wrote:
-8<-
> Good.
> Did I even have to install the "inst" distribution? Whats the miniumum
> needed with a new snapshot?

-8<-

If you install the cygwin-inst you will need to rebuild any libraries you might
use with the new headers.  Although the cygwin1.dll is backward compatible the
headers and libraries are not.  However, it is to your benefit to install the
cygwin-inst package because of the numerous fixes to headers and libraries.

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)