Re: Making Cygwin write DOS style text files

--- Rabbe Fogelholm <Rabbe.Fogelholm@ellemtel.se> wrote:
> Hi again,
>
> Doug Wyatt <dwyatt@sunflower.com> advised me to check if I was on a
> text=binary or a text!=binary mount. It turns out that I was on a
> text!=binary mount, and that creating a text=binary mount did not solve
> my problem (either way I get files with a single LF as the end-of-line
> sequence).

What version of the cygwin1.dll are you using?  Stock B20.1 or snapshot dated?

It sounds to me as if you're still using stock B20.1 and if you are you need to
read the verbage on my pages.

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>

Newbies, please visit
<http://www.freeyellow.com/members5/gw32/index.html>

(If you respond to the list, then please don't cc me)