RE:

Yes, right!!! could any body tell him why he is getting

> - One of the devices asociated with the system does not work
> - The file GLUT.DLL is asociated with an exportation
> OPENGL.DLL.:GetPixelFormat that does not exists.
>
> Could anybody tell what is my mistake or what can I do in order to solve
> this problem?

BTW: please address Cygwin related questions to cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
and X11 related to cygwin-xfree@sourceware.cygnus.com

Downloading the ports from my URLS at Geocities and Webjump does not mean
I am also running a Cygwin Support Center, unfortunately.  Lately 5 to 15
messages are being sent directly to me.  PLEASE ADDRESS CYGWIN REALTED
QUESTIONS TO CYGWIN USERS LIST.

Now the answer to your questions is in your error messages.  you got a wrong
version of Opengl.dll in your path, which does not have GetPixelFormat
function.

Regards
Suhaib