RE: Available soon -- Cygwin on a CD - OOPS!

Chris,

(And all that replied to me)

I realized my mistake about 10 seconds after
I hit the send button. I guess I got so excited I
was like a kid anticipating his birthday present!

Sorry for the oversight. I'll try to pay more
attention next time.

With a bit of egg on my face,

Kevin