Re: SIGINT, bash and non-cygwin apps

I'm glad Jon asked this question.  I was about to ask the same thing.  But I
do have one additional question.

One of my reasons for wanting to install one of the snapshots is because of
the annoying bug in the Bash shell where the time is 1 hour off from the
system time on my Win95 machine.  I downloaded the snapshot for Jan 15, 1999
and Sept 29, 1999 and looked at the contents of the tar file and as Jon
pointed out the snapshots do not seem to include Bash.  Where can I find the
fix for the time problem in bash or how do I get it corrected.