Re: latest w32api

"Jon Leichter" <jon@symas.com> writes:
> Try:
>
>   http://www.acc.umu.se/~anorland/gnu-win32/w32api.html
>
> I believe that these are the latest. They do contain the wininet.h file, but
> don't know if the file contains the macros that you're looking for. If this
> distribution doesn't contain what you're looking for, then the defines that
> you need just haven't been implemented yet. Like I said, I believe that these
> are the latest Win32 APIs.

Anders's site above has 0.1.5, which has gone through quite a bit of changes.
For Mingw32, I distribute a slightly modified version of Anders' 0.2 snapshot
awaiting the final release. Your best bet is to take the w32api out of either
my Mingw32 runtime [1] or Cygwin development snapshots [2].

[1] ftp://ftp.xraylith.wisc.edu/pub/khan/gnu-win32/mingw32/runtime/
[2] ftp://sourceware.cygnus.com/cygwin/snapshots/

Note that [1] doesn't have some of the net changes in [2], so [2] is probably
the better option.

Regards,
Mumit