SharedX support under WindowsNT

Hi -

I'm looking at alternatives for porting a product from HP-UX to WindowsNT.
The HP version of this product uses HP's Man Power Client to provide
"SharedX" support.  SharedX allows for simultaneous display and control of X
windows from multiple remote seats.  We are currently using the HummingBird
X server for NT.  Hummingbird does not offer this type of capability.  Are
you aware of, or can you recommend any products that might provide this
capability under WindowsNT?

Thanks,

Shannon Byrne
SAIC