Re: Cygwin CD special offer still available

Hi all,

The questions I have:

        What is different between the CYGWIN 1.0 CD
        and the B20 Release obtainable from the FTP site?

        I have just paid for the Annual Subscription for the
        "Cygnus Sourceware on CD-ROM". What is on the
        Cygwin 1.0 v1.0 CD that is not going to be available
        from the Subscription CDs? Should I cancel the
        subscription and pay for the CD instead?

I have no problem buying the CDs, but the answers to the above
questions seem to elude me.

Anyone who purchased the CD care to comment?

Regards

[ PS: I sent this e-mail to Eric, but that seemed to have bounced due
to a problem at my ISP's end. They are listed in the RBL. ]

Eric Christopher wrote:

> Ross,
>         We should be able to ship the CD anywhere in the world.  If you are having problems with our netsales site please let
> me know and I'll work everything out manually with them.
>
> -eric
>
> Ross Smith wrote:
> >
> > The downloadable version on the web site is still the same old B20.1. Is
> > there any other way to get the new Cygwin 1.0, for those of us who can't
> > get the CD?
> >
> > --
> > Ross Smith <ross.s@ihug.co.nz> The Internet Group, Auckland, New Zealand

Divya Sundaram --------------------------- CONDITUR IN PETRA
   The glory is not in never falling,
	   but in rising every time you fall.      - Sun Tzu