Re: Building cygwin32_ipc-1.03 for v1.0 - questions about v1

> Why is the v1 release so divergent from b20.1 development -

Because b20.1 is old.  The CDROM (and the snapshots) include much
newer sources, and the changes were deemed (at the time) to be worth
the annoyance of changing.  When we release the next beta, it should
be compatible with the CD (or newer, of course).

> Oh, and one other thing - why no man2 entries?

Time and effort.  The documentation was already available in the
formats we shipped it in.  We would have had to have written a
converter if we wanted man pages instead.  Yes, I miss them too.