RE: Trouble linking against vendor supplied DLL.

Not surprising - the import library is specific to the compiler
- in fact VC5 chokes on VC6's import libraries.

I'm not exactly sure how you would begin to export dll symbols
for gcc under cygwin.

One possible option is to use the dumpbin
utility from VC to find out the export functions in the DLL and
then use LoadLibrary etc. to manually load the DLL and find
the function addresses etc. to manipulate it.

Cheers,
Eliot

--
Eliot Muir, Technical Director                 iNTERFACEWARE
mailto:eliot.muir@interfaceware.com

Makers of iNTERFACEWARE Chameleon
   "Program to the iNTERFACE not the implementation"