Re: Cygwin v1.0 windows headers and ObjC

Begin forwarded message:

To: mlx@san.rr.com
cc: cygwin@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: Re: Cygwin v1.0 windows headers and ObjC
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 12:25:45 -0600
From: Mumit Khan <khan@nanotech.wisc.edu>

> I believe most of these have been fixed in the w32api headers for a
> while (I'm talking about development version, which is not what comes
> with Cygwin net or commercial releases).

> Can you send me a testcase that shows this problem so I can see if it's
>fixed or not?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to imply that the tools are out of whack.
That is not the case.  Once the 2 previously mentioned adjustments
are made to the headers: basetyps.h & windows.h everything
preprocesses just fine (from an ObjC point of view).

Its really just a matter of those 2 preprocessor directives.
So if it's already been dealt with for the next release,
mission accomplished.

Thanks,

Steve B.