Re: fileutils 4.0

Andre Oliveira da Costa wrote:

> [...]

Andre,

I just did a quick check on NTFS vs. FAT and hard links.  It verified
something I heard/read somewhere, that NTFS does support hard links.  On
the FAT partition I have, a hard link does in fact create a copy.  So it
looks like hard link based tests, run in the NTFS formatted area, should
work.

For the moment, I'm out of ideas.  I'll get back to you if I come up
with any other ideas.  Meanwhile, using the 20.1 tools sounds like the
safest bet for the short term.

Bob

> --

Bob McGowan