Re: bash under emacs (NT)

--- Rob Chansky <robc@nosc.mil> wrote:
> I have a problem running bash under
> emacs-20.3.6.1.1. I managed to get
> it to call bash correctly, but once I have the
> prompt I can't seem to
> get it to remove ^M's that are mucking it up
> somehow. ...
> I have looked and looked through cygwin's docs,
> faq's and mailing list
> archives and haven't found anything relevant.
 This is an emacs problem, not a cygwin problem.
I believe this problem is fixed in emacs-20.4 and
emacs-20.5.
 I think there's a workaround for 20.3 but I'm not
sure what it is.
 If you follow the NTemacs faq at
http://www.cs.washington.edu/homes/voelker/ntemacs.html
you will be referred to
http://www.egroups.com/group/ntemacs-users
 type bash in the search box and you should be on
your way.