ActiveX/OCX - programming

Hi!

I have a question about ActiveX/ocx programming. I have been using VB and VC++
for creating ActiveX modules, but I normally use Cygwin and Mingw32 as my
favorite C++ environment, so now I would like to use it for developing ActiveX
controls as well.

Is it possible to develop and use ActiveX controls using Mingw32? And if yes,
how can it be done? Are there any tutorials out there?

Regards
Michael P.