Re: cygwin poll

It sounds great! (I myself had already have problems due to this odd
behavior of Windows). But, what exactly do you mean with "regular
Windows tools can't deal with the 'usual' way"? Will I be able to list,
rename and delete these files with Windows Explorer or will it be
possible only through cygwin commands?

Best regards, and congratulations for the excellent work.

Andre

--
André Oliveira da Costa
(costa@cade.com.br)