Re: GDB: Program received signal SIGSEGV, Segmentation fault. 0x77f6cde6 in ?? ()

Hi,
Here is some additional information about the problem.
I also brought djgcc and djgdb package and got the following results.
1. When I run Cygnus gdb with any program compiled with Cygnus GCC I get the
crash
2.  When I run Cygnus gdb on a program compiled with djgcc I get "File is in
invalid format" and gdb fails to load it
3. When I run djgdb with a program compiled with djgcc it runs fine
4. When I run djgdb with program compiled with Cygnus GCC I get "File is in
invalid format"
5. Cygnus gdb did not fail on some programs not compile with Cygnus GCC or djgcc
for example ghostscript worked under Cygnus gdb.

All programs run fine not under gdb
I rechecked my path and I only have one cygwin1.dll and also simplified it as
much as possible (left only Cygnus). This did not solve the problem.

Avi.
---------------------- Forwarded by Abraham Zehavi/Haifa/IBM on 01/11/2000 12:50

Abraham Zehavi
01/05/2000 12:37 PM