RE: [mingw32] Re: [RFC] changing gcc default output executable na me (a.exe now)

It seems like a good (and simple) solution to me. With that, UNIX software
compiled directly from source would compile/install flawlessly if GCC_SUFFIX
is undefined or defined as an empty var. And, the folks who need the .exe
suffix (as stated by Matthew on a message to this thread) could just add
"export GCC_SUFFIX=" to their .bashrc startup files.

Andre
--
André Oliveira da Costa
(costa@cade.com.br)