RE: B20.1: make dependencies broken

Oh.  I must of had my reverse thinking cap on.  Your makefile works for me.
Make version is 3.77.  I tried both Cygwin CD V1.0 and Mingw32 versions.  Both
copied from the /tmp/makeit directory to the /tmp directory after touching
either f1.bat or f2.bat or both.

Earnie.

=====
Earnie Boyd <mailto:earnie_boyd@yahoo.com>