Re: LARGE_INTEGER in w32API 0.1.5

On Fri, 28 Jan 2000 N8TM@aol.com wrote:

> When this has been sorted out, the gcc distribution of
> libf2c/libU77/[de]time_.c needs the corresponding fix.  Will there be 3
> commonly distributed variations in LARGE_INTEGER?

My local tree has the fix. The next w32api snapshot from my site will
default to _ANONYMOUS_UNION and _ANONYMOUS_STRUCT and unfortunately that
will create a few transient problems. But we need to look at the future,
and do it right before it's too late (ie., before it breaks too many
code that uses the .u hack for lack of anon struct/union support).

Note that my recent changes to w32api (will be in the snapshot this
weekend and hopefully in Cygwin's next net release) will only turn on
this feature if the compiler supports it.

Regards,
Mumit