Re: clearmake and cywin b20 and \r\n on NT

Using the 'make' that is supplied with the Cygwin installation works fine.

clearmake works fine also if I do not set the SHELL variable in the makefile.
	i.e.: using the standard DOS shell rather than the sh.exe that is supplied with Cygnus.
    ALthough commands like 'pwd' are not understood by the DOS shell, etc...