RE: Excel DLLs

>- Does anybody know about detailed documentation for passing parameters
>	from Visual basic to Cygwin ?

MSDN should have everything you need.  Try:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/isapi/msdnlib.idc?theURL=/library/officedev/offstr
t/aboutoffice.htm

In particular, look into Office 97 Documentation / Excel /
	Developers Kit / Using DLLs from Visual Basic

Also, a pet project of mine has been getting Win32::OLE cleanly
working with Perl and Cygwin.  I can call Excel/VBA from Perl
and Perl from Excel/VBA just fine.  Right now, everything is
using bleeding edge configurations--but, that should change soon
with the imminent release of Perl 5.6 and the Cygwin net release.
I'm just in the process of finalizing my Win32::OLE patches.  If
you're interested I can Cc you.

Regards,

Eric Fifer