Re: "runxemacs -debug-init" freezes NT?

First, this is off-topic for the cygwin list, since the runemacs you are
using is non-cygwin.

I'm not sure why the network path change or the '-debug-init' option
would cause runemacs to get flaky. Try starting xemacs itself, directly,
with those options, so we can narrow it down to an xemacs problem or a
runemacs problem. (And let's continue this thread only on the xemacs-nt
list).

--Charles Wilson