Re: [net release] solution to -mno-cygwin problem

On Tue, Apr 18, 2000 at 03:56:42PM -0500, Mumit Khan wrote:
>On Tue, 18 Apr 2000, Chris Faylor wrote:
>
>> You can upload a fixed version of the tar file, right Mumit?
>> Otherwise, if this is a problem, I can probably do this pretty
>> quickly.
>
>I'm having trouble typing this note, and looks like my body is fighting
>back for the all abuses of late. I'd very much appreciate it if you could
>take care of it (any of the 3 solutions will work of course).
>
>I Should've paid more attention after the cygwin source re-arrangement.
>Oh well. The screwup can be fixed either:
>
>1. Change winsup/mingw/configure.in HEADER_SUBDIR to mingw32 instead
>   of mingw.
>
>2. Chagne the gcc specs file of course.

Which do you prefer?  It looks like "make install" in the mingw directory
defaults to "mingw".  I think we should probably stick with the mingw32,
though, if that's what we've always done.

That means renaming the directory in the tar file and changing configure.in
in winsup/mingw.

Agreed?

cgf