Re: PS1, gdb and other trubbels

Love <lha@stacken.kth.se> writes:

> > You should be able to set breakpoints in gdb to find out where the
> > problem is occurring.  The fact that cygwin shows up on a stack trace
> > does not mean that the problem is in cygwin.  Cygwin intercepts all of
> > the Windows "signals" in order to properly emulate UNIX signals.
>
> Thanks for the tips.

But you're right, there is some weirdo stuff going on in my
lwp-on-pthread-on-windows-threads emulation package that I wrote
previously. It works with our old thread package that does the stack
switching itself. Guess I'll have to fix pthreads in cygwin some way...

Thanks for the new gdb, works great.

Love