1.1.0 questions and comments

Howdy,

Overall - I like the new release.  Thank you!

wc is working differently between B20.1 and 1.1.0.  In B20.1, wc would
work on a binary file but in 1.1.0 it will not count the entire file.
I've tried setting  CYGWIN=binmode in cygnus.bat and in the shell
environment but without success.  Is this a bug or a misfeature (IMO)?

mt is not a part of the 1.1.0 distribution - will that be added soon?
tar seems happy to use the tape drive.  As a workaround I am able to use
Corinna's version from B20.1 so nothing critical.

I've modified cygwin.bat to have the last line as:

  bash %1 %2 %3 %4 %5 %6 %7 %8 %9

while not passing everything on the command is better than no arguments.
If someone knows a better way to pass all the command line arguments I'd
love to know.

Is there a reason not add cygwin.bat to the registry to handle .sh files?

	TIA,
	Bill