Re: /cygdrive/c/cygtemp/tar: usr: Could not create directory: No such file or ...

On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 02:24:15AM -0400, Chris Faylor wrote:
>On Sat, Apr 22, 2000 at 04:10:30PM +1000, Andrew Cagney wrote:
>>If the ``latest release'' said at the top ``The latest release is ....''
>>I'd have quickly realised that that specific release hadn't yet filtered
>>through to things like FAQ and doco.  Instead I'm looking trhough the
>>documentation trying to find something that isn't yet there.
>>
>>Make any sense?
>
>That would sort of presuppose the manpower of going through all of the web
>pages which could equally be served by actually changing the web pages to
>accomodate the new release.  That will be coming soon.

Ok.  I added a note to the top of the html version of the FAQ.  It will
be wiped out as soon as someone actually changes the sources for the FAQ
but, hopefully, this will indicate that the FAQ will be up-to-date with
the net release.

cgf