Status of availability of features which allow correct and seamless support of DLLs in current GNU-Win32 releases

Hello libtool,

This is a forwarded message
From: Paul Sokolovsky
To: DJ Delorie
Date: Saturday, April 29, 2000, 1:43:49 PM
Subject: Question about binutils of cygwin 1.1.0

Hello DJ,

  O, I used to ask Mumit Khan why he distributes such outdated,
19990818 binutils for mingw32, and got answer that there's bad
attitudes of binutils maintainers towards pe frontend. Now, when
official Cygnus release contains the same, I see that's true...

  Well, what I want to ask whether cygwin binutils are built from
Mumit's sources, i.e. contain additional (required!) patches. My tests
shows that yes. Asking just to be sure.

Best regards,
 Paul

This is a forwarded message