Re: Strange problem trying to compile tcpd

Prentis Brooks wrote:
> btw, does someone have a working inetd.conf that I can look at?  one
> does not ship on the CD and my only other refs are Solaris :)

The format is the same. If you're using the inetutils port you
need not using tcpd but call the deamons immediatly:

Instead of

ftp     stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/sbin/tcpd  in.ftpd

use

ftp     stream  tcp     nowait  root    /usr/local/libexec/in.ftpd

Corinna