A simple one. CYGWIN_98 - 4.10 (BASH false error message) (second time newbie bug report)

To whom it may concern,
    A false error message exists in the built in CD command in bash.  If you
change directory to a file, it says the file is a directory.  For example,

cd /bin/ls.exe
BASH.EXE:  cd: bin/ls.exe: is a directory

I took a quick look at the source code, and didn't see anything obvious.  It
might have to do with someone, cd, falsely setting the ENOEXEC flag, but I
am not quite sure.  I don't have time right now to look into it, but if it
is needed I can look into it further tonight.  I know this is a nitpicking
little problem, but considering how far y'all have advanced, even in the
last year, any little problem makes this product look less professional then
it actually is.  Thank you,
Robert