Setup.exe update problem

Hello,

	I just wanted to let you know about a small problem I ran into
while updating from 1.1.0 to 1.1.1.  When attempting to download
the new setup.exe from the mirror in Tennessee my FTP client
reported that it could not find any files on this server.  I switched to
the California mirror and Downloaded setup.exe.  I executed 'setup -
u cygwin'.  I picked the franken.de mirror as the mirror to get the
update from.  Setup told me nothing needed to be updated;
installation took 43 seconds.  I knew that this was not right so I
tried again.  This time I downloaded setup.exe from franken.de, and
again executing 'setup -u cygwin', choosing franken.de as the
update mirror.  This time setup.exe began to download the new
update.  After it downloaded the update, it installed the update fine,
but I received a lot of 'can not update permission, not such file or
directory' errors.  These errors referred to files in /bin and /usr/i686-
pc-cygwin, which do exist, so I am not sure what the problem is.

	I also have two questions.  First, do I need to keep the *.tar.gz
files which setup.exe downloads into its directory, or can I delete
these after installation is complete?  Second, is it possible to
include the mirrors in North America in the list which setup.exe
gives to choose from?

Thanks for your time,

Tom Weichmann