patch: **** can't rename `/e/TEMP/po001051' to `Makefile' : File exists

$ export TMP=/cygdrive/e/TEMP
$ patch -p1 < ../bzip2-1.0.0-1.patch
patching file `Makefile'
patch: **** can't rename `/cygdrive/e/TEMP/po001056' to `Makefile' :
File exists

------------mount information------------
$ mount
Device              Directory           Type         Flags
F:\cygwin\bin       /usr/bin            user         binmode
F:\cygwin\lib       /usr/lib            user         binmode
F:\cygwin           /                   user         binmode
C:                  /c                  user         binmode
E:                  /e                  user         binmode
I:                  /i                  user         binmode

$ regtool get "user\\software\\Cygnus Solutions\\Cygwin\\mounts
v2\\cygdrive prefix"
/cygdrive

$ regtool get "user\\software\\Cygnus Solutions\\Cygwin\\mounts
v2\\cygdrive flags"
34
Is there an easier way to show the value and mount mode of
cygdrive-prefix?

--Chuck