in.h

Hi:

I have a build problem with
/usr/i686-pc-cygwin/include/cygwin/in.h

At the bottom of this file we have the following:

<snip>
/*
 *  IPv6 definitions as we start to include them. This
is just
 *  a beginning dont get excited 8)
 */

struct in6_addr
{
    unsigned char s6_addr[16];
};

struct sockaddr_in6
{
    unsigned short sin6_family;
    unsigned short sin6_port;
    unsigned long sin6_flowinfo;
    struct in_addr6 sin6_addr;
};
<snip>

The problem is with hollering about in_addr6.  It
looks like there might be a typo in the prior struct.

My solution is to change the prior struct to conform
with the second one:

<snip>
struct in_addr6
{
    unsigned char s6_addr[16];
};

struct sockaddr_in6
{
    unsigned short sin6_family;
    unsigned short sin6_port;
    unsigned long sin6_flowinfo;
    struct in_addr6 sin6_addr;
};
<snip>

My app build's now, but I wanted to report this to
ya'll.

Cheer-o.

=====
-- Craig Stevenson
-- Home Page: http://www.sdc.org/~craigs/
-- Recently computed: The 200 billionth digit of pi is 2.