Re: Further joys in the realm of sshd...

Prentis Brooks wrote:
> [...]
> Now to accomplish the third requirement, I need to run sshd on a third port
> as that user.  The problem I am encountering is that sshd dies with the
> following error:
>
> sshd: no RSA support in libssl and libcrypto -- exiting.  See ssl(8)
>
> I can't find the ssl(8) reference.  The command I am using to get this is:

If one didn't log on via normal workstation login to the
machine, his/her user hive isn't loaded to the registry.
The current implementation of /dev/random calls the Crypto
API so that a user specific key container is used. This
fails if the user hive isn't loaded.

To get rid of that problem, the Crypto API provides a
mechanism to use a so called `machine keyset'. I have
just patched the /dev/random implementation to use that
machine keyset instead of the user specific keyset.

That will be part of the next developer snapshot and
of the next net release.

Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen