RE: Major bug -- Exception handling broken

> > I may be wrong but I believe that Mumit is well-aware that
> structured
> > exception handling is broken on Windows.
> >

> Yes and low priority on the TODO list.  If Ron would like to
> take this on
> himself I'm sure that it would be a welcome fix.

Windows SEH, structured exception handling is definately broken.  I searched
the archives for references to C++ exceptions being broken and did not find
much.

If anyone can direct me to more information, I will see what I can do.  But,
I am not experienced at tearing compilers apart and putting them back
together, now cars are a different matter. :^)