RE: New sed in latest

Title: RE: New sed in latest

This really seems broken if the way I mount something affects line endings such that I can't remove \r on a text mounted system with sed.  I can't think of a place where I really want to use cygwin to do DOS things... but if I did wouldn't I have to handle \r\n on my own just as I would if I were to manipulate a dos partition from GNU/Linux?  At least on UNIX how the file gets written doesn't change line endings on the way to disk.  Yuck.

Brian