Re: Updated: Cygwin DLL 1.1.2

I'm sorry I don't have a clue what you are talking about.

The last update to the DLL was on 15-May-2000.  It was announced in
a mail message dated 'Mon, 15 May 2000 00:51:24 -0400'.

The date of the DLL tar file on sourceware.cygnus.com was 'May 14 20:49'.

There is no 1999 in any of these dates.

It does, of course, take some time for the mirrors to get the latest
version of cygwin.

cgf

cgf@cygnus.com                        Cygnus Solutions, a Red Hat company
http://sourceware.cygnus.com/         http://www.redhat.com/